Tuesday, May 16, 2006


+AMDG+

A quick overview of the last two months of school in photos:




Mary Seale and I during MASON March Madness at the JC final four watch party - Go Patriots! :-)







Good old George before our yearlyGood Friday Outdoor Stations of the Cross















little Joseph Rylan (and Matt & Jess) on his very first Easter Egg Hunt!







Joseph has taken to playing with the Fat Cat











He's just so cute...I have way too many pictures of him!

Now that I have moved home (and will stay at home next year and commute) hopefully the little man will stop thinking of me as just the "Monday night babysitter" that he hates because I make Nana and Tata and mommy go away, but know me as his Ninang and we can be friends :-)







The 2005-2006 Service Team at San Vito's for our end of year thank you dinner courtesy of FP and the Chapel - it has been an amazing year and I love these guys! Our last meeting together was a little bittersweet (hey, I don't deny the fact that I am a softie) but we did some excellent work for God together at CCM, and I'm looking forward to a new year and a new team on mine and Brian's return appearance as Student Campus Ministers :-)





2005-2006 CCM Service Team & Staff(L to R):

Trish Metzger, Mary Seale, Jess Lott, Nichole Dalusung
Catherine Horan, Anna Maurer, John Xenakis,
Mary Fisher, Ryan Woodard
Matt Marcheschi, Christie Barber, Dorothy Logan, Mike Nelson, Peter Wojda, Patrick Nagurny, Andy Hahn, John More, Brian Dunleavy, and Fr. Peter Nassetta




Me and Mr David Lang performing in the 2006 GMU Honors Recital in Harris Theater May 7th - I sang Laurie's Song from Aaron Copland's The Tender Land.


Power Breakfast @ the Chapel - we had a great turnout and of course, the food was yummy - as usual :-)

This is me with J.P. Parker and Alex Hrovat.

The bench that Nichole and Brian painted!

It's in a great location on the quad - right under a tree in front of Fenwick Library...notice that it's kryptonite green :-)

There you have it folks...some highlights from the crazy busy last two months! God is good. Now I'm done with school for the year (officially a senior- yikes!) and looking forward to some fun and relaxation in sweet home Manassas. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home