Sunday, February 05, 2006

+AMDG+

Welcome Spring Semester 2006!

Although the first two weeks have seemed like two months, they've been full, wonderfully blessed weeks. I know this semester will fly by even faster than the last one - and then we'll be on the verge of our Senior Year! I personally would rather not think about that thought at the moment (so not ready to think about grown up things) and I figure, that's okay - I can get serious about career and things when I'm actually a senior. Right now, let me enjoy the experience of being a College KID for one last semester and then I'll get down to it. ..all in God's time, right? :)

Recent events in the life of Nichola:


Here we have the CCM familia at the 2006 FOCUS Regional Leadership Conference...can you believe how much bigger we are here than last year's pic?




This is the lovely Miss sass herself, Christina Hudson, and I (woohoo 1/2 filipinas unite!) at Ryan & Stephanie's wedding - I had the opportunity to help provide music for their beeeautiful ceremony - such a blessing! Then of course we CCMers all had tons of fun celebrating with them at the reception..Congrats to the Hands :)




And of course, here is the lil man himself, my little nephew Joseph Rylan! He had his first birthday two weeks ago on Jan 22nd and we had a Wiggles-themed party! I can't believe he's already one...as you can tell from this pic, he continues to be an amazing joy in my family's life. Still hoping his first real words will be "Ninang" haha...but I think it may be a close tie between "Papa bear" (his favorite, larger-than-him teddy) and of course, "Ma ma" :)



More to come...there's always something going on :)



P.S. Please keep my Ninong Rene and the family in your prayers as he just recently joined the battle against cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home